This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing sports distribution company as a part time warehouse operative. This would ideally suit someone with an interest in the sports field. Candidates must be punctual, reliable and hardworking with a good work ethic; you will be an integral part of the operations. You should be physically fit with the ability to cope with general manual handling and lifting of heavy objects, good attention to detail is essential. The ideal applicant will need to be able to work independently under their own initiative. Excellent advancement opportunities.
THE JOB: Your duties will include -
Picking and packing from a selected pick list
Loading & unloading of deliveries
Effectively managing Stock levels
Checking deliveries are correct & accurate
Maintaining a correct audit of inventory
Please send a current CV to email@example.com
On Brand Manager at Fit Brands UK
Fit Brands, the UK distributor for On, is looking for a brand manager for one of its key accounts. On Inc. is a young Swiss sports company based in Zurich, Switzerland. Founded by three friends and athletes: David Allemann, Olivier Bernhard (3-times world champion and 6-times Ironman winner) and Caspar Coppett, On’s have made a huge impact in a limited time and won the ISPO BrandNew in 2010.
As On’s brand manager within Fit Brands you’ll develop and maintain close relationships with existing and new On UK retailers. You will work closely with sports marketing, event marketing and regional marketing teams to bring the shoe to retailers and driving sell-through. You will also have responsibility for providing staff training and will lead the development and delivery of retail programs and toolkits for activation.
This is an amazing opportunity with one of the fastest growing footwear brands in the World.
The ideal candidate will sit on the Fit Brands management team and will be able to drive all aspects of the brand here in the UK. Responsibilities will include:
- The creation of a strategic and operational plan to develop the On brand from an account base of 30 retail partners to over 100 over the course of 12 months.
- The identification of resources required to execute strategy
- Build relationships with existing key retailers
- The identification of new retail partners and securing new On distribution channels
- Work with On partners staff – both management and front of house – to drive profitable sell through
- Create and execute comprehensive staff training program including ongoing retail and consumer training clinics
- Develop retail focussed, in-store solutions (POS, fixtures, merchandising strategies and other visual elements) that support brand and category direction, strengthen On’s presentation and bring product stories to life from the shelf.
- Drive the retail vision, providing recommendations and proactively leading internal and external teams through both sell-in and sell-through around retail packages and toolkits
- Drive motivation of in-store staff to bring shoes out to potential customers
- Maintain a thorough understanding of key retail channels and accounts
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Understanding of retail needs with focus on product presentation and enabling sell-through
- A strategic thinker, you will have experience in developing sales strategies
- Good customer-facing skills – ability to partner and influence
- Passion for sports
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of sports industry and related retail channels
- Retail floor experience
- Self motivated
- Extensive travel required
- Ideally south east based but open to other areas
Basic Salary, plus commission, laptop, phone based on experience
To register your interest in this position, please send a cover letter and CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fit Brands is a young, energetic, growing business.
We are always eager to hear from creative, sports minded individuals interested in a career within the sporting goods industry.
Please submit your CV and cover letter highlighting your experience and objectives to: email@example.com